Uphóld Lógin Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Exchange
To make sure that only authorized users get to use the features offered by Uphold, their team requires users to complete the identity verification process. By completing the identity verification process, you will be able to make sure that the users are gaining access to all the features that are available on this platform. Thus, if you have also created an account on Uphold recently and you already have your Uphold login details, then you can easily get your account verified by performing a few easy steps.
Once you complete the verification process, it will help Uphold know that you are a verified customer and they can get in touch within some odd circumstances. In addition to this, you should also be given access to all those features that are available for verified users.
Thus, if you are also interested to become a verified customer on Uphold but do not know the procedure to do so, then you have landed on the right page. By following the easy steps given below, you can ensure an uninterrupted account verification process.
Here are the steps to verify your ID
In order to verify your ID on Uphold, you can easily rely on the steps listed below:
- To begin the process, go to the official website of Uphold
- Or, you can also open the Uphold application on your device
- Now, complete the Uphóld Lógin procedure
- Then, you can tap on the “Verify your identity” option
- After this, you have to enter your residential email address (same as govt. ID)
- Next up, you need to upload a clear picture of your govt. issued ID
- One can upload documents such as Passport, national ID card, or driver’s license
- On the next screen, select from the “Readable” or “Retake” options
- Click “Done” to complete this process
- Now the Uphold team will review your documents and get your account verified
If you want to check whether your account is verified or not, you can navigate to your “Profile” menu and then click on the “Settings” option. Here you will be able to find out if your account has been verified or not. If your account verification gets cancelled, you can reattempt the process from your Uphóld Lógin account.